Roundabout Slider Plugin for WordPress
A Free jQuery Slider Plugin for WordPress developed by digITech
Roundabout v.1.1.5 Functions and Features:
- Ability to Easily Insert Roundabout Carousel Style Slider
- Highly Configurable Styling Options for Each Slider
- Automatic Image Re-sizing and Custom Image Size Options
- Easy To Use Shortcodes For Quick Insertion Of Sliders.
- Did We Say That It Is FREE?
Ready To Get Started? Download The Plugin Now!
- Download the plugin from our website or from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Navigate to Plugins->Add New->Upload and upload the plugin you downloaded.
- Click activate, then you will see a WP RoundAbout icon on the left.
- Your Plugin is now installed!
Setup and Configuration:
- Once installed, click your new WP RoundAbout icon on the left wp-admin nav bar.
- In the box next to “Create New Slider” type your first sliders name and click create.
- Next click the Manage Images button next to your newly created slider.
- Add a slider title which appears at the top of the image and a slider description which appears at the bottom if you desire. NOTE – If you simply leave either of these fields blank the text background will not appear for the corresponding top/bottom or both if you leave it blank. If you just want to purely display images only then leave both fields blank on each slide.
- In the background field click upload and browse to the image you would like to use, upload and insert image. Images will be automatically resized, but as with any mechanism it is better to specify and scale your images directly using Photoshop for the slider size you want.
- Lastly click publish slide! Repeat this process for as many slides as you would like, only 3 slides appear at a time and they change as you rotate through the slider.
- To configure image size and caption color/style options navigate back to the sliders panel and then click manage options. The main thing to note here is width and height, this is the actual individual image width and height of your slides. The demo slider below’s image size is 340 x 200 with a right sidebar on this page. Scale up or down accordingly. Most of the other options are self explanatory.
- We have made this plugin free for the public, if you like it please be sure to check the “Give Author Credit” Box on the main options screen!
- Have Questions? Feel Free To Contact Us
Here is the Plug-In in Action!
Slide With TitleSlide With Content Area
- Slide with Content Area ONLY