You’re a seasoned developer with a love for clean, functional code. Relentless work ethic and an exceptional eye for detail is embedded in your DNA. You excel at collaborating, communicating and self-starting – you’re always looking to learn more and get better. Maintaining a high fidelity to the UI/UX design and business objectives trumps integrating the latest and unsupported greatest — but innovation is still paramount to you so you make it work.
Our work environment is laid back but serious about results. We are a lean, growing agency so all of our work must exhibit a high level of conceptual thought and aesthetic value. Story is King. Attention to detail isn’t optional. Work hard. Play hard. We always make sure we’re laughing. We always make sure we’re getting better.
This position is on-site in our office in Austin, TX.
- CSS3 / Sass (SCSS)
- Frontend frameworks (Bourbon/Neat)
- Responsive/Mobile first development
- Gulp or Grunt (or similar automated workflows)
- Functional knowledge of Git
- Collaborate in a team setting.
- Create responsive code independently.
- Maintain well-documented and equitable code.
- Proactively test for compatibility and optimization across devices and platforms.
- Translate client and user goals into intuitive site architectures.
- Provide input on project scope and changes.
- Stay current on best practices and the latest software.
- Laravel PHP Framework
- Ruby on Rails
- Comfortable in the command-line
- Basic Understanding how to use virtual servers like Vagrant