Whether you simply manage your own company’s PPC campaigns or work with dozens of clients as an outsourced PPC manager, it’s extremely important that you have the proper tools in place to manage your efforts and report your results. One tiny mistake could result in thousands of dollars down the drain – and likely your job. Thankfully, there are plenty of tools at your disposal.
Give These Tools a Try
Depending on the types of reports you’re trying to build, what your budget is, and the level of support you need, there are a variety of different AdWords reporting tools available at your disposal. Without knowing your exact criteria it’s difficult to quantify the value of each, but here are a handful of the best tools currently available:
- Raven. One of the most popular and feature-rich reporting tools is Raven. There are two options, Raven Pro ($99/month) and Raven Agency ($249/month), and both come with unlimited marketing campaigns, unlimited branded reports, free email-based training, and more. This third-party tool can easily be integrated with your existing Google Analytics and AdWords accounts and allows you to create customized reports and even proposals for prospective clients. Best of all, you can try a free, no-risk 30 day trial before purchasing a plan.
- MarketFlare. If you’re looking for a totally free option that still has some effective features, this PPC reporting tool is one of the best options available. For what it lacks in visual appeal, MarketFlare makes up for in functionality. There are multi-channel reporting capabilities, advanced charts and visualization techniques, powerful sorting functions, and lots more.
- DashThis. There are so many different features that it’s difficult to convey the value of DashThis in a concise paragraph. It ultimately comes down to the thousands of features and aesthetically pleasing reports. With more than 295,000 key performance indicators, compelling charts and graphs, and custom dashboard development, DashThis gives you everything you need – and more. Prices range from $39 to $599 per month, but there is a 15 day free trial option for curious parties.
- Zoho Reports. This reporting tool is popular for its versatility. It allows you to seamlessly merge and blend data from multiple sources to create insight-rich reports for clients. Not only does it connect to Adwords, but it also works alongside Google Analytics, QuickBooks, and more. You can use pre-built analytical functions or create your own conversion-driven metrics. The basic plan is free and professional plans run anywhere from $90 to $495 per month.
- Marin Software. While you can expect to pay for Marin Software’s reporting tools, they are well worth the price. Marin has long been viewed as one of the industry leaders and provides customers with excellent support and invaluable features. They frequently boast about their ability to consistently provide a 50 percent time reduction in campaign management and reporting. All Marin tools come with free trials and associates are readily available to discuss in-depth pricing.
Invest in Quality
While certain AdWords reporting tools are more costly than others, there’s usually a reason behind the pricing. In most cases, it’s directly tied to a more streamlined experience, additional features, and more attractive reports and spreadsheets. It’s up to you to determine what you need and what’s irrelevant. When it comes to keeping clients satisfied, however, you shouldn’t take any shortcuts. An investment in a good reporting tool will likely bring a healthy ROI in the future.
At digiTech Web Design, we understand the value of data and are committed to helping our clients get the most out of their Google AdWords campaigns by maximizing clicks and reducing wasted dollars. For more information on how we can help you get instant results with our enhanced pay-per-click campaigns, please contact us today!