In these modern times, we are living in, there are very few people that do not use some form of social media. From teens to the elderly, everyone has an account somewhere. Realistically, having a social media page for your business is pretty much a necessity.
As a business owner, you can use these websites to your advantage! At the very minimum, you should ensure that your hours and contact information are correct when searching your company in major search engines. If you want to stand out from the pack, learning the basics of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram can make a huge impact.
How Facebook Can Help Grow Your Business
With how vast and wide the internet is, social media is a fantastic way to advertise and market your business in a way that allows you to reach further than before. With around 2.8 billion users, Facebook is the most widely used social media platform around the world.
- Create Brand Loyalty by Engaging Your Audience – Facebook is one of the oldest and most established social media outlets. With billions of members, you have the opportunity to interact and personally engage with more of your potential customers than ever before.
- Stay Connected with Great Content – The media versatility of Facebook is cutting-edge. They even have a virtual reality headset that you can create content for.
- Use Facebook Ads to Target Your Key Demographics – Facebook is famous for having ads that seem to know exactly what you are looking for, sometimes before you do. Leverage that, you can see insane business growth.
- Drive Fan Engagement with Incentives and Contests – Contests, giveaways, and live-stream events are just some of the ways that you can build a massive Facebook following. Keep your fans engaged just as they would be with a lifelong friend because they can become lifelong customers with the right Facebook management.
- Boost SEO with Social Media – Using search engine optimization in conjunction with your business Facebook page can be an incredibly powerful tool to build a big influx of traffic to your main site.
Benefits of Using Twitter to Increase Profit Gains
Twitter is another social media platform that has a huge user base. On any given day, roughly 145 million users use Twitter. With that many active users, you are sure to get some attention.
- Stay Up To Date on Industry Trends – One of the great things about Twitter is the variety of people that use it. Many industry moguls use it to hype their next big thing, as well as releasing important information via Twitter, such as earnings reports and press releases.
- Promote Your Content – Twitter is an amazing space for anyone to jump in and participate by promoting their own business or other content. Since you can add hashtags to catch people’s attention and categorize your tweets, you can leverage the momentum of the masses.
- Increase Your SEO – Tweets are indexed, so if you are tweeting things that people are looking for, by default you are going to build SEO rank.
- Drive Traffic to Your Website – Driving traffic via Twitter can be as simple as having a high-profile account, and having your web address in the bio. It can also be accomplished by creating your hashtag and getting it trending. That will drive people to follow it, and as a result, your business.
- Receive Feedback on Your Products or Services From Customers Instantly – Another way Twitter is leading the customer engagement space for larger corporations is the ability to instantly get feedback from your followers. If you are ready to take feedback from your brand loyalists, get them hooked on your Twitter feed, and they will make themselves known.
Best Way to Use Instagram to Gain Traction to Your Website
Over the last few years, Instagram’s popularity has skyrocketed. Since being bought by Facebook, they now have roughly 60 million photo uploads and more than a billion likes each day. With so many users, it would be a smart move to use this platform to your advantage.
As with the other social media sites, having a ton of users can make it hard to stand out. Luckily, there are a handful of ways that you can gain a following and reach out to your target audience:
- Your Bio Counts – One of the first things people are going to look at when they click on your profile is your bio. Give them what they want! Not only can you give a brief introduction, but you can also link back to your website, Etsy page, etc.
- Hashtags – If you aren’t familiar or comfortable with hashtags, it’s time to get comfortable, because hashtags are where the majority of your traffic will come from. Instagram users are known for heavily using hashtags, so be sure to add a few relevant tags to each post.
- Show off Your Company’s Personality – Instagram is a great way to show your customers what your business is all about and to give them a glimpse of what happens behind the scenes. You can share anything, from a business conference, luncheon, or just the day-to-day life in the office.
- Engage with Your Audience – It’s called social media for a reason, so get out there and interact with your customers and with other similar businesses by liking and commenting on their posts.
- Take Advantage of Third-Party Tools – Instagram allows you to apply filters in the app, but there aren’t a ton of editing options beyond that. Finding an app that has different filters and collage layouts can help your posts stand out.
Best Social Media Consultants That Can Use Your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram Accounts for Marketing
Whether you are just breaking into the digital social space or trying to revive some old accounts and use them to drive new business, you should consider working with an experienced social media consultant. Not only will they be able to give your brand’s social media channels a makeover, but they will also help you boost business and build engagement to position your brand for the long-term.
If you are looking to get your business noticed above the noise of competition, the time to take action is now. Reach out today if you are ready to upgrade your business model and, therefore, your profit gains right now.