If you are looking to boost your website’s rankings in search engines to drive organic traffic, no doubt search engine
optimization (SEO) is what you need. A well-rounded SEO strategy entails keyword research, on page optimization,
content generation, link development, social signals and more. However, one reliable method to get search engines to
notice you is to do blogging. Adding a quality blog to your website and using it for guest blogging is a fantastic way to
boost rankings as well as gain organic traffic to your site.
Here’s how Guest Blogging works –
– In order to start, we need to first setup a blog on the website and populate it with relevant articles.
– We need to setup a contact page / form on the blog which will list down article acceptance guidelines along
with contact details to attract guest bloggers via search engines.
– Apart from this, we can even submit the blog to various Guest blogging networks so the bloggers are aware of
– Once they accept the guidelines and ask us to add their post on our blog, we will request them to add our
article on their blog with a contextual link to our site.
Benefits of Guest Blogging –
The benefits of guest blogging are numerous and make it well worth the effort on your part. Guest blogging is
encouraged by webmasters and bloggers too. Here are just a few important reasons that your website needs to have an
– Acquiring extra blogs from external resources enables a consistent frequency of publishing when you lack the
resources to do it yourself.
– It exposes your audience to high-quality topics from other industry experts.
– It increases the freshness of the content on your site which will increase the number of times the blog is
indexed by search engines, ultimately leading to a higher search position for your blog.
– It exposes your blog to the guest author’s fans and followers. If they share the blog on social networks, it will
give a chance to acquire social signals as well.
– It will give a chance to be associated with established authors and increase your own Author Rank.
– It will help to get links from within the content i.e. contextual links. This in turn provides your site with an often
unique link profile.
Guest blogging consistently is not going to be shortcuts to achieving higher rankings quickly — these things take some
work. However, this investment in engaging with online consumers will give you an advantage that won’t disappear
overnight. And, if you do it right, it could help you get ahead of your competitors in terms of SEO