Position: Senior Project Manager
Overview: digiTech Web Design is a cutting edge web design, development and branding agency specializing in world class UI / UX creative design and development. Our team is small, but elite. Each member is dedicated to being the best in their trade, and learning how to execute as efficiently as possible. Over the past 2 years we have grown substantially, and we are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our agency. Our office is conveniently located next to Torchy's Tacos in Cedar Park, TX and we have a fun, laid back culture that includes group outings and even Schlitterbahn in the summer.
The Role: As the project manager your job will be to direct our internal and external resources to meet our clients needs, while ensuring the quality of the digiTech services. You will be expected work with the clients and our team to plan and execute web design and development projects from conception to completion. You should be familiar with project management systems, scheduling tools, gantt charts, and other management tools. Knowledge of the Agile/Scrum methodology, general web UI/UX best practices, and web technologies/functionalities are all a plus. Though our primary focus is to have the right candidate who demonstrates strong problem-solving abilities, a winning personality, a high attention to detail and a love for comradery is a must.
- Amazing communication skills (verbal and written)
- A problem-solver mentality
- A strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Very organized and detail-oriented while also flexible and adaptable
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure
- Confidence, professionalism and diplomacy
- 5+ years agency project management experience
- Experience with dynamic project management tools (e.g. Jira, Asana Basecamp, etc.)
- Knowledge of web UI/UX standards and best practices
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall environments preferred
- A hunger to learn and grow - We are projecting 300% growth this year
Starting Salary: $65,000+ Based Upon Experience + Benefits
Additional Position Benefits:
Please note that we are located in Cedar Park, and we’re looking for a kick ass full time in-house project manager to become part of our core team - the ideal candidate would live in North Austin to avoid the Austin commute. We provide competitive salaries, PTO, and health insurance allowance for all employees.